I don’t care if what you want is a new business or a new body. What you desire can be a goal or a resolution, a dream or a fantasy.
Maybe you don’t even know what you want, but you know there’s more to life than you’ve been living and you’re ready to find out what it is!
No matter what it is, this three step process will help you get there.
Here it is:
Sounds simple, right?
Easy, not so much.
Let’s dig a little deeper and discover what’s so important about each step and how to approach them one at a time.
Step one is clarity, but before we can get to clarity, I want you to make friends with confusion.
If this seems like a backward concept, keep reading and it will soon be crystal clear, I promise!
Without confusion nothing new is possible.
If we already know everything, if we’re already perfectly clear, then we must be only trying things we’ve done before.
If we’re attempting something bigger, something bolder, then we need to accept that a certain amount of confusion will be part of the process.
Now that we can embrace confusion, let’s get to the good stuff.
Clarity comes from following your intuition.
All the answers you seek are already inside you.
This can sound really annoying if you’re stuck, or if you don’t think you know what to do.
I’m saying there is guidance that is always available to you.
And this inner guidance, intuition, soul, higher self, source, spirit – whatever you want to call it – has all your answers.
So, what do you have to do to have access to this glorious, magical storehouse that contains all your answers?
- Believe that it is there and it is always available to you
- Open yourself to receive the wisdom
- Learn to recognize how it communicates with you
- Practice discernment and get better at this understanding
- Be willing to follow it
- Decide to trust it and follow guidance even if it doesn’t seem logical
- Continue to move from fear to faith as you follow intuition step by step
Before long, you will always have access to the infinite guidance you desire.
Now that you have that beloved, sweet clarity, you need the confidence to take the next steps.
Confidence is the emotion, the energy that gives power to your desire.
Without confidence you will stop before you start.
Without confidence you will talk yourself out of achieving success.
Without confidence, you will use any roadblock as an excuse to fail.
Without confidence you will let any naysayer or the critic inside your own head run the show.
Without confidence, you will sabotage yourself because you don’t believe deep down that you truly deserve it.
Confidence is key!
Here are just a few practices for building confidence:
It takes time to build. You’ve been practicing self doubt for a long time, give yourself time to practice confidence.
Start small and work your way up. Do something little that takes you just one step out of your comfort zone and build from there.
Confidence is an emotion and it is an energy. Practice feeling the feeling of confidence a couple of minutes a day. Think of a time you were really feeling it, close your eyes and play with that.
Act like a confident person. Ask yourself – if I were confident already, how would I approach this? How would I walk into the room? How would I dress? How would I speak? What would I think?
Now that you have some clarity and are feeling more confident – it’s time for conviction.
And, oh, lady, did we save the best for last!
I’m getting excited just writing this to you!
This is where it all comes together!
Are you ready?
Oh, this is so good!
It’s time to make this dream a reality!
Are you ready?
That better be a “Hell yeah”, or you need to go back to steps one and two. (Ha ha – joking, not joking!)
By this point, you’re on fire for your idea.
You’re lit up and ready to do what it takes.
So, what does it take?
- Know your why. This is your BIG reason for wanting what you want. This is the thing that, when things get tough along the path, (and they will) you can come back to this statement and be reminded of why you started. This is your motivation – your inspiration.
- Write out your vision. What exactly are you wanting to create. Get specific and bring it to life in your imagination.
- Create your plan. What steps will it take to make it a reality? You may have to do some research before you know 100% and that’s ok. Write what you know and add research to your to do list. Don’t forget due dates on all action items.
- Get an accountability group or partner or a coach – or all of the above. All of this is so much more challenging when you are left to your own devices. There’s a much better chance for you falling off the wagon and staying off if you’re going it alone. Get support.
- Break down the daily action items into small, easy chunks. Block off 10 minutes at a time if you have to.
- Celebrate every milestone. Celebrate every victory. Celebrate every failure. Just stay positive and celebrate – it’s all for you and your learning.
- Go back to steps one and two often. Listen to your intuition to keep your clarity strong. Keep boosting yourself up with confidence and everything you are learning along the way. Learn to love the process and you will get there.
Try these steps on your own, and let me know how it goes. For some of you, this is enough information with everything else you have learned and where you are on your journey, to go for it and create what you truly desire.
All for love,